Anyway, at $2 a stick, I'm ready for anything. I am very pleasantly surprised. As I sit and puff away, Kellie makes fun of me and we enjoy the lounge singer attacking Journey songs with a vengeance. 3 Siglos translates as "three centuries". Hard to imagine that three centuries ago, no one could have dreamed of the huge glass buildings a couple blocks away - the angular glass-walled Kansas City Star presses, the bowl-shaped glass Sprint Center, the ovalishly cylindrical glass H&R Block building. Or the strip club next door.
The ratings played out like so:
- Appearance - 5 \ Medium width and length at 5X50 robusto. Attractive white & gold double label.
- Burn - 7 \ Perfect halfway through but did become somewhat uneven over time.
- Draw - 8 \ Effortless.
- Plummage - 7 \ Solid plummage.
- Flavor - 10 \ Suprisingly flavorful with a notable spice.
- Overall - 9 \ Very likable and an excellent value.