Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wifey rocks!

It has been awhile since I've posted a blog but the warmer weather is coming so I'm gearing up! Plus, thanks to my sweet (but also intelligent and beautiful and wise) wife, I won the Oliva raffle from the Oliva event a month ago at the Outlaw Cigar Store...thanks to Michelle filling out my raffle tickets.

I won an Oliva humidor and a bunch of cigars so I'm going to review one of each type of cigar I received in the very near future-a bunch of Nubs, Cains, and a couple other Olivas. That's right! I'm a lucky dog...

Peace out, girl scouts.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Um, I think I won the Oliva prize. But I'll let you have some of the cigars ;-).

Big Sexy said...

Ummm. Did I mention how much you rock? You might stop rocking if you try to snatch my stogies.

Eric J. Reid, Open Road Communications said...

Looking forward to learning how some of those tasty Oliva treats I saw retrieved from the Outlaw store turn out!