Friday, January 11, 2008

Holt's Connoisseur Selection (Knight)

Holt's Connoisseur Selection (Knight)



Here's my tools and Scotch...I'm ready to roll! Too bad it's January and a sunny 35 degrees out...I'll be smoking in the M.S.S.!

This is the best "House Brand" I've ever had. It's WAY better than stuff like the CI Legends...it's made by Holts but Don Pepin Garcia created the blend. I think I paid $4 a stick.

It starts out with a blast of pepper that comes and go throughout the smoke. At about 1/2 an inch, I started to wonder if it was going to be too spicey for me to finish and it mellowed a bit...and then the spice came and went throughout the little dude. To me this cigar is defined by the pepper taste, the medium to full body, and the thick smoke. You have just enough of resistance on the draw that the smoke is...heavenly.

When the stick gets going, it's like a donkey punch to my poor abused sinuses...it's like pulling the covers off of Scott and screaming "wakey wakey, eggs and bakey!". If you don't know Scott...well...you're probably not reading my blog.





Here I am, enjoying the pepper and thick smoke!

Smokes like these make me forget about my trials and enjoy life.

These cigars are solid. I've had about five and they all perform the same.

I'd give them a 7.5 or 8 on a 10 point scale.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best store brand out there..really a Pepin Gaecia...love these