Saturday, January 9, 2010

Montage, best of 2009

1st Annual 2009 Stogie and Life Montage






2009 has been a great year for me and my family. It's been filled with new opportunities, great health, and lots of great family time. Here are some highlights, as well as some photos of and a list of my favorite cigars of 2009.



*Shannon got her Bachelor's degree and her and Todd have a new son, Thomas!
*Eric & Kellie's beautiful wedding in KC
*Ryan moved to his own place in Wichita
*Thane performed in a Depot play, "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever"
*Michelle started her Library Science graduate program
*Anne-Marie made a great new friend in our neighborhood and got TALL!
*We had a great Texas vacation at Lake Texoma






And here is my list of favorite smokes of 2009 (not in order!)

Oliva V
Don Pepin Garcia Blue
LG
Coronado
Ashton Virgin Sun Grown
Casa Magna (rosado) (The Official Smoke of Eric J. Reid's move to his new house!)
La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero and similar LFD smokes
601 (any of the four blends)
Padilla 1932
Padron 1964 (the Official Smoke of Eric J. Reid's Bachelor Party!)

Every one of these smokes delivers, and most have some great memories attached to them!










I hope that 2010 is half as great as 2009, for me and for all of my friends and family.

2 comments:

Eric J. Reid, Open Road Communications said...

How did I miss this post? Awesome pix and nice list of 2009 stogies... I have my list in its formative state, but I'm not sure that I keep track enough to know which sticks are my 2009 favorites versus just long-time faves...

Big Sexy said...

Dude, just post what you have! We have a responsibility to our loyal readers to provide them with the kind of information that they demand!